How Coconut Oil Helps You Lose Fat:
- Boosts Your Energy – Coconut Oil is a fat that is not converted to carbohydrates or stored as fats – avoiding weight gain – its medium chain fatty acids that is used directly used by cells for energy!
- Burns Your Fat - the medium chain fatty acids also help your body burn stored fat for energy by promoting fat oxidation, therefore helping you shed those unwanted pounds!
- Increases Your Metabolism – it improves your thyroid function, because your body produces more thyroxin (the body’s accelerator), thereby boosting energy expenditure (even while resting) and promoting weight loss!
- Burns Calories to Generate Heat – Coconut Oil’s thermogenic property is one of the most beneficial in a weight loss aid, burning calories to keep you warm and active!
- Suppresses Your Appetite – when taken before meals, Coconut Oil reduces your appetite during meals so you feel fuller sooner and eat less, promoting weight loss. It even helps stave away those hunger pangs after meals – reducing those calorific evening fridge gazes!
The amount of Coconut Oil you should consume per day will depend on your body weight:Over 75 pounds: 2 tablespoons
Over 99 pounds: 2 and a half tablespoons
Over 126 pounds: 3 tablespoons
Break it up throughout the day. Take it about a half hour before meals. Buy Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
Remember that it should be part of a healthy diet. See Info…
LOW FAT DIETERS: Your body has had to compensate for the lack of proper fat, so you will need to make a slow transition into a healthy fat diet. If you feel nausea, start with a smaller amount of the coconut oil and slowly increase as your system can handle the coconut oil. The reaction to the coconut oil must likely is due to your body’s inability to produce enough of the fat-digesting bile needed by the longer chain fatty acids. Your body will return to its ability to create the bile usually within a couple weeks.
Carbohydrate RestrictionIt is important to reduce your carbohydrates if you are going to take the coconut oil for fat loss. If you restrict your carbohydrates to vegetables and small portions of low sugar fruits, you will get the fat loss effects of the coconut oil.
Successful Mastery of Weight | Coconut Oil and fat loss | Coconut Oil and Metabolism